Information for parents
Please follow the links below to access extra information from third party organisations.
- DIAS Newsletters
- Digital parenting magazine
- Ofsted have produced this webinar for schools and parents about online safety, particularly around online grooming.
- Nasen booklet Children with medical needs: 'What schools need to know'
- Pinpoint - searchable site to find support services across Devon.
- Medical conditions at school.
- Health talk - website information and support for a range of health issues by seeing and hearing people's real life experiences.
- Is your child missing out on education due to medical need? Please find the Devon Inclusion Services Medical referral forms for schools and other professionals.
- Zero suicide alliance- links and a free training video.
- Information sessions for parents, carers and professionals.
TALKWORKS is a free, confidential, NHS talking therapy service, for people (aged 18+) in Devon (excluding Plymouth), helping you to feel better and giving you the tools and techniques to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
Helping Children With Medical And Mental Health Conditions Get The Best Out Of School