Information for parents
Please follow the links below to access extra information from third party organisations.
- DIAS Newsletters
- Digital parenting magazine
- Ofsted have produced this webinar for schools and parents about online safety, particularly around online grooming.
- Nasen booklet Children with medical needs: 'What schools need to know'
- Pinpoint - searchable site to find support services across Devon.
- Medical conditions at school.
- Health talk - website information and support for a range of health issues by seeing and hearing people's real life experiences.
- Is your child missing out on education due to medical need? Please find the Devon Inclusion Services Medical referral forms for schools and other professionals.
- Zero suicide alliance- links and a free training video.
- Information sessions for parents, carers and professionals.